Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey Family!!!!!!!!!
     It was so great to be able to talk to you yesterday!!!! I love talking to you! It was soo good to hear your voices and see your faces and just talk to you!! I JUST LOVED IT!!!!!!! Anyway, I pretty much told you everything yesterday I feel like but I will just tell you about my week briefly.  
     Monday we had zone pday and we played games outside at Forest Park and it was really fun.
     Tuesday we had zone conference and it was so good! We got to help plan it and everything and it's honestly probably one of my favorite zone conferences I have had on my mission.  Zone conferences in the past have just ended up being kinda heavy and long so we decided to switch it up and make it more uplifting and interactive and it was really cool.  I feel like people respond to that kind of stuff better… at least I do.  
     Thursday I was on exchanges with Sister Nelson! I was companions with her in Frontenac in case you don't remember.  It was fun to be with her again! It's cool to see how she has changed from when she was first out until now.  
     We also saw some less active members and we had another lesson with Jia like I told you about.  We went over the Restoration and I think she understood everything! She was really excited to learn about the Holy Ghost and so we told her to pay attention to the feelings the Holy Ghost gives us when something is true or good.  
     This morning we saw Virginia!!!! AND GUESS WHAT??? We set a baptism date with her for June 21st.  So we will see how that goes!!
     Anyway, that's pretty much my week!!!!! It was so good to see you!!!!! Happy Mothers Day again Mom - I love you!! I hope you have a super fabulous day and week!!! I MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU BUNCHES AND BUNCHES AND BUNCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Taylor
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background